The following safety tips will not only help you to be a good driver, but it may also help you to lower your rates with MA high risk car insurance, especially for teenage auto insurance.
What is an SR-22?
Driving under the influence in another state.
What are the factors that identify a high risk driver?
- Poor driving record.
- Cancelled license.
- Personal profile, (male teenage drivers).
- You have not owned your car very long and therefore have no insurance record.
- More than two accidents a year.
- More than two speeding tickets a year.
- Two infractions in a year or more.
- Suspended insurance while driving.
- Getting cancelled for non-payment of insurance.
How do you remove yourself from the high risk category?
- Drive safer. All insurance companies only consider the last six years of your driving record to determine your status and premium.
- No accidents or tickets in three years.
- Improve your driver profile. Insurance companies rate a driver no points for three years as a good risk.
- Drive slower.
- Drive in the right lane.
What alternatives are available to the high risk client?
- Drive safely for three years.
- No tickets or accidents.
- Buckle up your seat belts.